WELCOME TO THE UCE BAR-CODING SITE
The online barcoding system will open to accept your items for sale on Thursday, April 21, 2016.
You will be required to create a new account, even if you have created one in the past.
The online barcoding system will be closed at 12:00 noon on Thursday, July 21, 2016, and after that time you will be unable to make any additions or modifications. You will still be able to print labels and master sheets once the system is closed in preparation for the sale. Please plan accordingly.
*** Please Read Carefully ***
- UCE registration will only be available through the automated barcoding system. No handwritten labels will be accepted. Barcoding is done online and will automatically print your labels and master sheet.
- Upon registration, you must agree to the new terms of service. Since it is impossible for OCEANetwork to preview every item submitted to the UCE, please review your materials for appropriateness and do not include any items that could reasonably be offensive to our primarily Christian attendees.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
- All sellers must bring in a hard copy of their Master Sheet and a signed waiver when they drop off their books, or their items will NOT be accepted. Thank you for understanding.
- We have a minimum price policy of $1.00.
- OCEANetwork retains 20% of the selling price on sold items to help cover expenses of conducting the event.
Site development and design by Sudley Springs Technologies LLC. Nokesville, VA
© Sudley Springs Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Additonal site work for OCEAN