WELCOME TO THE UCE BAR-CODING SITE
NOTE: The UCE will open, to accept your items for sale, on April 16th, 2013. You will be required to create a new account, even if you have created one in the past.
*** Please Read Carefully ***
- UCE registration will only be available through the automated bar-coding system. No handwritten labels will be accepted. Bar-coding is done online and will automatically print your labels and master sheet.
- Upon registration, you must agree to the new terms of service. Since it is impossible for OCEAN to preview every item submitted to the UCE, please review your materials and do not include items that may be offensive to our primarily Chrisitan attendees.
- New features have been added to the site:
- Search registered items
- Print to standard labels
- Print labels and master sheet to PDF file
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
- The online bar-coding system will be closed to any additions or modifications to your account on Thursday, June 20th at 6:00 p.m. in preparation for the sale. You will still be able to print labels and master sheets once the system is closed to additions and modifications. Please plan your preparations for the UCE accordingly.
- Even if you have accessed the site in past years, you will need to create a new account.
- Also, all sellers must bring in a hard copy of their mastersheet when they come to drop off their books, or their items will NOT be accepted. Thank you.
- We have a minimum price policy of $1.00.
Site development and design by Sudley Springs Technologies LLC. Nokesville, VA
© Sudley Springs Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. Additonal site work for OCEAN